VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: Anger Management Classes
OBJECTIVE: Provide inmates with better skills and strategies for handling their anger control problems.
WORKSITES: 1. Men's Maximum Security Pod
2. Men's Medium Security Pod
3. Men's Minimum Security Pod
4. Women's Pod
5. Special Management Pod
TIMEFRAME: Minimum of one hour per week.
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Previous anger management training & teaching experience (certification preferred)
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Attend 2 hour volunteer orientation
4. Pass background screening
5. Complete volunteer application with references
6. Sign confidentiality agreement
CONTACT: Sherry Gill, Programs Director