Complaints may be accepted by any Douglas County Sheriff's Office supervisor or you may contact the Internal Affairs Division directly.  Complaints may be received verbally or in writing and in person, by telephone, by mail or by our online form.  You may also use the Public Complaint Form attached to the Internal Affairs Division brochure which is available in all public access areas of Douglas County Sheriff's Office facilities.

During non-business hours, complaints may be directed to Douglas County Sheriff's Office Shift Supervisor.