- Does the Sheriff’s Office allow citizens to pick up dead deer that have been hit and killed by a car?
- Do you do fingerprint cards?
- How do I get a background/records check on myself?
- Do you accept stuffed animals?
- How do I take hunter safety classes?
- When I go on vacation, will the Douglas County Sheriff's Office check my home?
- How can I get a copy of an incident report?
- How can I get a copy of an accident report?
- Where do I go for a municipal traffic ticket?
- What are redemption rights?
- How do I know if I live in an area served by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office?
- My license tag was stolen. Now what?
- What's unusual about calling 9-1-1 from a cell phone?
- What's the difference between jail and prison?
- How do I obtain a copy of an arrest record or a background check?
- What is the difference between a sexual offender and a predator?
- What is the difference between a criminal case and a civil case?
- What are the Kansas child passenger safety requirements?
- How do I file a complaint against a Douglas County Sheriff's Office employee?
- How can I commend a Sheriff's Office employee for outstanding service?
- What's the difference between a sheriff's office and a police department?
For offense reports that occurred in the Lawrence city limits you can locate your report on the Lawrence Police Department's website here.
For Sheriff's Office offense reports, you can submit an open records request here.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office is open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
A fee of $5.00 should accompany the form.
Make checks payable to:
Douglas County Sheriff
Douglas County Sheriff's Office
111 E. 11th Street
Lawrence, Kansas 66044
If you have any questions, please contact Civil Process.