- Does the Sheriff’s Office allow citizens to pick up dead deer that have been hit and killed by a car?
- Do you do fingerprint cards?
- How do I get a background/records check on myself?
- Do you accept stuffed animals?
- How do I take hunter safety classes?
- When I go on vacation, will the Douglas County Sheriff's Office check my home?
- How can I get a copy of an incident report?
- How can I get a copy of an accident report?
- Where do I go for a municipal traffic ticket?
- What are redemption rights?
- How do I know if I live in an area served by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office?
- My license tag was stolen. Now what?
- What's unusual about calling 9-1-1 from a cell phone?
- What's the difference between jail and prison?
- How do I obtain a copy of an arrest record or a background check?
- What is the difference between a sexual offender and a predator?
- What is the difference between a criminal case and a civil case?
- What are the Kansas child passenger safety requirements?
- How do I file a complaint against a Douglas County Sheriff's Office employee?
- How can I commend a Sheriff's Office employee for outstanding service?
- What's the difference between a sheriff's office and a police department?
NA Sponsor- Mens
JOB TITLE: Narcotics Anonymous Sponsor [Men's]
OBJECTIVE: Provide inmates with the support and resources needed in their recovery from drug addiction utilizing the 12 step model.
WORKSITE: 1. Men's Medium Pod
2. Men's Minimum Pod
TIMEFRAME: Generally one hour per week
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. NA member affiliate
2. At least one year sobriety
3. Attend 2 hour volunteer orientation
4. Pass background screening
5. Complete volunteer application with references
6. Sign confidentiality agreement
Contact: Sherry Gill, Programs Director