- Does the Sheriff’s Office allow citizens to pick up dead deer that have been hit and killed by a car?
- Do you do fingerprint cards?
- How do I get a background/records check on myself?
- Do you accept stuffed animals?
- How do I take hunter safety classes?
- When I go on vacation, will the Douglas County Sheriff's Office check my home?
- How can I get a copy of an incident report?
- How can I get a copy of an accident report?
- Where do I go for a municipal traffic ticket?
- What are redemption rights?
- How do I know if I live in an area served by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office?
- My license tag was stolen. Now what?
- What's unusual about calling 9-1-1 from a cell phone?
- What's the difference between jail and prison?
- How do I obtain a copy of an arrest record or a background check?
- What is the difference between a sexual offender and a predator?
- What is the difference between a criminal case and a civil case?
- What are the Kansas child passenger safety requirements?
- How do I file a complaint against a Douglas County Sheriff's Office employee?
- How can I commend a Sheriff's Office employee for outstanding service?
- What's the difference between a sheriff's office and a police department?
JOB TITLE: Learning Disabilities-Practicum
OBJECTIVE: This position would explore methods and tools to more effectively identify and meet the educational needs of the learning disabled. While no clear description of specific opportunities or restrictions can be provided at this time, all interested parties are strongly encouraged to discuss their ideas for projects with the programs director.
WORKSITE: 1. Men's Maximum Security Pod
2. Men's Medium Security Pod
3. Men's Minimum Security Pod
4. Women's Pod
5. Library programs area
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Formal training in learning disabled field.
2. Enrollment for credit in college class
3. Attend 2 hour volunteer orientation
4. Pass background screening
5. Complete volunteer application with references and sign confidentiality agreement
Contact: Sherry Gill, Programs Director