- Does the Sheriff’s Office allow citizens to pick up dead deer that have been hit and killed by a car?
- Do you do fingerprint cards?
- How do I get a background/records check on myself?
- Do you accept stuffed animals?
- How do I take hunter safety classes?
- When I go on vacation, will the Douglas County Sheriff's Office check my home?
- How can I get a copy of an incident report?
- How can I get a copy of an accident report?
- Where do I go for a municipal traffic ticket?
- What are redemption rights?
- How do I know if I live in an area served by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office?
- My license tag was stolen. Now what?
- What's unusual about calling 9-1-1 from a cell phone?
- What's the difference between jail and prison?
- How do I obtain a copy of an arrest record or a background check?
- What is the difference between a sexual offender and a predator?
- What is the difference between a criminal case and a civil case?
- What are the Kansas child passenger safety requirements?
- How do I file a complaint against a Douglas County Sheriff's Office employee?
- How can I commend a Sheriff's Office employee for outstanding service?
- What's the difference between a sheriff's office and a police department?
- Cashier Kiosk in lobby of Correctional Facility. The kiosk accepts only cash or credit\debit cards.
- Online at www.smartdeposit.com. This site accepts debit or credit cards with a minimum deposit of $25.00. The fee schedule is shown below. The pay location code is 5500.
- Toll Free Number: 866-394-0490
Kiosks have been placed in all of the housing units allowing inmates to check their accounts and order commissary, Wednesday through Monday. The kiosks are not accessible on Tuesday's due to the commissary orders being processed.
Questions about inmate banking can be directed to Inmate Services.
Questions regarding your Inmate Services Account can be directed to www.smartdeposit.com or by calling 866-394-0490.