- Does the Sheriff’s Office allow citizens to pick up dead deer that have been hit and killed by a car?
- Do you do fingerprint cards?
- How do I get a background/records check on myself?
- Do you accept stuffed animals?
- How do I take hunter safety classes?
- When I go on vacation, will the Douglas County Sheriff's Office check my home?
- How can I get a copy of an incident report?
- How can I get a copy of an accident report?
- Where do I go for a municipal traffic ticket?
- What are redemption rights?
- How do I know if I live in an area served by the Douglas County Sheriff's Office?
- My license tag was stolen. Now what?
- What's unusual about calling 9-1-1 from a cell phone?
- What's the difference between jail and prison?
- How do I obtain a copy of an arrest record or a background check?
- What is the difference between a sexual offender and a predator?
- What is the difference between a criminal case and a civil case?
- What are the Kansas child passenger safety requirements?
- How do I file a complaint against a Douglas County Sheriff's Office employee?
- How can I commend a Sheriff's Office employee for outstanding service?
- What's the difference between a sheriff's office and a police department?
How do I file a complaint against a Douglas County Sheriff's Office employee?
Complaints may be accepted by any Douglas County Sheriff's Office supervisor or you may contact the Internal Affairs Division directly. Complaints may be received verbally or in writing and in person, by telephone, by mail or by our online form. You may also use the Public Complaint Form attached to the Internal Affairs Division brochure which is available in all public access areas of Douglas County Sheriff's Office facilities.
During non-business hours, complaints may be directed to Douglas County Sheriff's Office Shift Supervisor.